Multiple Redirection URI for the Application
(Doc ID 2450565.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2020
Applies to:Identity Cloud Service (IDCS) - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : NA version, Commons
Multiple Redirection URI for the application
When creating an OAuth client via REST end point, it is possible to specify multiple redirect URLs in json as follows:
However, it is not possible to do the same when creating the client application via application management UI
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login to admin console
2. Navigate to the Apps tab
3. Click on Add to add a new app
4. select App Type "Web App"
5. Provide name and description and click on Next
6. On Client Configuration tab provide redirect URLS separated by comma or semicolon. Leave all other default selections.
7. click on Finish ====> Message as described is displayed
The app testMultipleURL is added, however, OAuth configuration for the app was not updated successfully. OAuth client redirect URI, logout URI, or post logout redirect URI value
< > is not valid.
The Question is:
Is it possible to provide multiple redirect URLs when OAuth Client is being created via app management UI ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document