ER: CPQ To Read Product Group From OSC
(Doc ID 2451265.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.18.05.0 version, CX Integration
HI, we've implemented a integration between Sales Cloud and CPQ through the seeded ICS integration. Would like to submit the following as an ER:
1. Describe how the current product is insufficient.
Data entered in OSC does not flow to CPQ.
2. Provide a detailed description of the Enhancement Request.
When the user has selected a Service Line/Product Group in OSC, the user should not have to re-select this in CPQ
3. If possible, identify how the product can be changed to achieve the desired result.
CPQ should be able to pick up the Service Line/Product Group in OSC
4. Explain why Oracle Development should consider the Enhancement Request.
To improve usability
5. Describe how this Enhancement will benefit the Customer's business.
more efficient sales process by avoid re-entering same data multiple times
6. Is this Enhancement affecting an implementation milestone?
7. Please provide and describe the business flow that is affected by this Enhancement.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document