OCI Compute instance is not responsive: Unable To Reboot Or Stop Instance
(Doc ID 2451510.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2022
Applies to:OCI Compute - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- OCI Instance suddenly stopped responding to all network connectivity.
- Compute instances will not complete a reboot after manually clicking reboot from the OCI console. Instance has not rebooted after 45 minutes.
- Console connections to the instance are failing.
- After stopping the instance, it never completes a stop.
- Instance remains in stopping or unresponsive state for an extended period of time.
No changes to the instance or network have been implemented.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!