OCI Compute Instance Unresponsive: Unable To Reboot Or Stop Instance
(Doc ID 2451510.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - Version N/A to N/A [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- OCI Instance suddenly stopped responding to all network connectivity.
- Compute instances will not complete a reboot after manually clicking reboot from the OCI console. Instance has not rebooted after 45 minutes.
- Console connections to the instance are failing.
- After Stopping the instance it never completes a stop.
- Instance remains in stopping or unresponsive state for extended period of time.
No changes to the instance or network have been implemented.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!