How Organization Security Data Based On Department With Criteria Of Include Work?
(Doc ID 2451680.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.18.05.0 version,
HCM Security (Security Profiles, Users, Roles)
Unable to Secure Data Security based on Department with criteria of Include
Organizational Security based on Department with certain departments defined to be included. However, when security is applied to role, user is still able to see ALL Departments, not just those defined as "INCLUDE".
1. Organization Security Profile created based on Department, set to include certain departments.
2. Applied Organization Security Profile to Person Security Profile, set to secure by Department.
3. Applied Person Security Profile to Data Security Profile (xxx View All).
4. Applied Role with Data Security to user
5. User is still able to see ALL departments when searching in Person Management.
6. Troubleshoot by setting Org security profile to EXCLUDE a department, and this did work.
7. Question is what, if anything, does securing using "INCLUDE" do?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document