Users Are Able to Modify Line Items Using the New User Interface When the Setting to 'Modify Line Items' Is Not Selected in uDesigner
(Doc ID 2452655.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.8 to 18.8 [Release 18.8]
Primavera Unifier - Version 18.8 to 18.8 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When copying Business Process records to create new records using the new user interface, users are able to modify Line Items even though the settings to modify Line Items are not selected in uDesigner.
When the classic view is used, the Line Items cannot be modified when copying BP records - this is working as expected.
The new user interface should not allow users to modify line items when a record is being created (copied from another record). The BP Upper Form settings in uDesigner should not allow the Line Items to be modified.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Unifier with a user account that has access to BP records with this design.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell
- Open the BP Log.
- Disable new UI.
- Select an existing Record -> Settings -> Copy Without Attachments
- Observe: New Line Items cannot be added and existing lines cannot be edited.
- Close the record and enable new UI.
- Select the same Record -> Settings -> Copy Without Attachments
- Observe: Click the Line Item tab (detail form) -> Observe: existing line items can be edited and saved.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, the new user interface is allowing users to modify line items which is not as designed in Udesigner.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document