Save Search With Layout
(Doc ID 2453103.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.18.02.0 version, Leads, Sales Campaigns
When trying to hide a column and Save Search with Layout, the option is not saving, when logging off and back on.
The option for the Saved Search should be saved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in in as a user in OSC and go to Lead landing page > Currently there are following columns which are visible:
Name, Lead Number, Status, Owner
2. Now go to View --> Columns--> manage Columns > It displays following:
Hidden Columns: Created By, Eloqua Rating, Deal Size
Visible Columns: Name, Lead Number, Status, Owner, etc.
3. Now bring Rank to the Hidden Columns and click Ok:
4. Now Rank is removed from the table:
5. Save this as a new layout: Go to View--> Save Search with Layout... > ENter the name for Saved Search as "Rima - Test Column"
6. But when you select Rima - test Column in the List field : Rank column is back again
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document