PBCS / EPBCS: Inconsistencies when Saving Data for Some Members
(Doc ID 2453368.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service - Version 18.09.60 and later
Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Cannot enter data on some members
- Cannot load data
- Values calculated using member formulas are not calculating for our ASO cube.
- We have set the account dimension to dynamic for all upper level members but they are not aggregating when level zero is loaded.
- Forms are read-only and data uploaded cannot be found
- How can I have the same member with the Data Storage "store" in cube1 and the Data Storage "dynamic calc" in cube2? If I change the Data Storage in one cube it automatically changes in the other cube.
- In the import file of metadata there different columns for Data Storage depending on the cube, but when you upload to PBCS the member uses the default Data Storage for all Cubes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document