Date Values Are Reset in the Second Step of the Workflow in the Android Unifier Mobile App
(Doc ID 2453561.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.5 to 18.8 [Release 18.5 to 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Android Unifier Mobile application, the Date value gets reset at the second step in a workflow type Business Process (BP). The issue does not occur in the Web application.
The value should not be reset.
The issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
- Login to Unifier Mobile application.
- Launch the Workflow type record.
- Populate the Date field in the Create step.
- Send the record to the next step in the workflow.
- Notice that the Date value is reset.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document