A Data Element Labeled "Group Name" Is Found In the Exported CSV Template Though It Does Not Exist In Design Of the Business Process
(Doc ID 2454002.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.8 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 18.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Version 18.8 and higher
After exporting and downloading a new CSV Template for a Line Item Type Business Process (BP), there is a Data Element (DE) labeled "Group Name" that is in a Detail Form field ("D" row of the CSV template), and it was not expected that it would be included in this form. If the Detail Form design is reviewed, this DE does not exist in any BP form, such as the Upper Forms, Detail Forms or Integration forms. Nor does this DE seem to exist in the Data Structure Setup > Data Elements node.
Not expecting this "Group Name" DE to appear on the CSV Template.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell where the Business Process has been configured > User Mode > Business Processes > BP Node > BP Name > Actions > Export CSV Template > View Template > Note that Column C, "D" or Detail form elements is "Group Name".
- Navigate to Company Workspace > Admin Mode > uDesigner > Business Processes > Select the BP in question > Open.
- Detail Form > Detail > Open > Properties > Note that no "Group Name" Element Label exists.
- Integration > Detail > Detail > Open > Data Elements > There is no "Group Name" DE.
- View the Upper form and Integration Upper Form there is no "Group Name" DE.
- Navigate to Company Workspace > Admin Mode > Data Structure Setup > Data Elements > Find > Form Label : Group Name > No such DE exists.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document