18C New Starter Declaration for Employees and View Tax Year End Form for Employees
(Doc ID 2454386.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The 18C release notes indicate that there are two new pages added for UK payroll:
1. New Starter Declaration for Employees
2. View Tax Year End Form for Employees
Please confirm if these forms are only available on the responsive UI, or if these also apply to the "Classic" UI?
If they are only available on the responsive UI:
1. What duty roles/aggregate privileges are required to grant access (we use custom roles)?
2. What profile options activate them?
If they are available through the classic UI as well:
1. What will the navigation be?
2. What duties/aggregate privileges are required to grant access?
This information is not available in the what's new documentation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document