UDF Text Fields Are Displaying Incorrect Data in an Analytics Analysis for Fields: "BP UDF Text 70" Through "BP UDF Text 79"
(Doc ID 2454560.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Analytics Cloud Service - Version 18.8 and later
Primavera Analytics - Version 18.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
UDF text field, which are mapped to number 70-79 in Unifier, display incorrect data in Analytics after executing an ETL. The data/values do not reflect the the actual values which should be returned by the Unifier field.
- In the Business Process Mapping area in Unifier (Analytics node under Company Workspace), a Text UDF is mapped to number 78.
- The Name and Label for this text UDF is 'Contract Type'
- After running the Unifier Analytics Publication job and the Star ETL process, the UDF above is added to an Analysis, and when viewing the results, the column contains a list of values which are not reflective of the 'Contract Type' field which was mapped.
An Analytics Analysis should display the correct values for any Business Process Text UDF that is mapped to numbers 70 - 79.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
The following steps can be used to duplicate the reported issue:
- Login to Unifier as an Administrator
- Browse to Company Workspace
- Change to Admin View
- Click the Analytics link
- Highlight Business Process and click Edit
- Click the Data Mapping Tab
- Add a new BP Text UDF which maps to number 70 - 79.
- Save changes.
- Run the Publication process
- Execute the Unifier ETL
- Create a new analysis using "Primavera - Business Process" subject area adding the BP text UDF to criteria. When viewing the results, you will notice the wrong values are returned for the Unifier field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document