Oracle Fusion Recruiting Cloud: Unable To Translate Names And Content Of Recruiting Statements
(Doc ID 2454800.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Recruiting Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 13.18.05.0, Applicants
Changed the name of the eSignature and cannot see the eSignature
User should be able to see the changed eSignature.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
2. Go to Setup & Maintenance > click tasks icon > click search
3. Search for "Content Library"
4. Select "Manage Recruiting Content Library"
5. Select the Job Application E-Signature Statement called "test" - clicked the name hyperlinked in blue
6. The E-Signature page with content item details, version details, and additional versions display
7. Click the globe next to Content Item Details - not able to edit any languages, can only view.
8. Click Done to close the window
9. Click the globe next to Version Details
10. Click the Edit button next to French
11. A new popup displays the content, but no ability to edit
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document