Custom Field value not getting changed in the AfterField Trigger
(Doc ID 2455699.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.18.02.0 version, Opportunities
Value of the Custom Text Attribute stays after changing Custom FCL Attribute to something different
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Opportunity from Opportunities page
2. Choose the Custom FCL value
3. Enter the Custom Text Attribute value
4. Change the Custom FCL value to a different value
5. The dependent Custom Text Attribute value stays the same as this becomes a non-editable field. According to Our requirement, it should become null.
In Custom Text field Attribute, the script is written to make field conditionally required based on a Criteria and to make field conditionally read-only based on a Criteria.
Please find the attached screenshot to review Script.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot modify Custom Text Attribute.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document