Vertex Tax Webhooks Are Not Passing All Required Data
(Doc ID 2456843.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is setting up vertex tax on their environments.
During testing, they notice that OCC is not sending the "company code" data to vertex, or some other required property.
This is a problem because this data indicates to vertex that the items are not taxable. Without this data, vertex assumes the items are taxable and starts calculating tax for them.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Visit any of the affected environments
2. In the menu select accessories -> gift cards
3. Select a gift card - eg the $100 one and fill out the details and add to cart
4. View the cart and note that tax is added
5. Notice that the company code was not sent.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document