Oracle Fusion Learning Cloud: Java.Lang.NullPointerException for Standalone Course
(Doc ID 2457686.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Learning Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.05 version, Learner Experience
Java.Lang.NullPointerException for Standalone Course
When do we get the error ‘java.lang.NullPointException’?
• When the user has never accessed the course before
• When accessing the course in Firefox, Chrome, IE, and Edge
• When accessing the course On VPN, Off VPN, Off West Corporation network (personal computer)
• All types of courses are displaying the error
o This error has been seen in courses that were published with SWF and HTML5
o This error has been seen in courses that were published with HTML5 only
o This error has been seen in SCORM and HACP
• Multiple End Users are receiving the error
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Steps can vary based on the scenario's mentioned in the above description
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document