While Creating Secondary Assignment, Getting Error: Salary element entry could not be created. (CMP-1005343)
(Doc ID 2458670.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.18.05.0 version, Global Payroll
When attempting to create secondary assignment and try assign salary to the employee,
the following error occurs:
Salary element entry could not be created. (CMP-1005343)
Reason for this error: The identifier 300000006xxxx31 for the payroll relationship, employment terms, or assignment passed to the entry level ID parameter is invalid.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. creating the secondary assignment;
2. assigning salary to that employee;
3. stuck error is faced.
Support video conference details update on the issue:
Following steps were performed to reproduce the issue:
1. Hire a person as of 1/may/18 ( With compensation, payroll and other required fields).
2. Perform assignment update as of 1/jun/18 (i.e future date) select action: "Add Assignment".
3. During the compensation detail page, you will find wrong start date appear.
Expected behavior, it should have start date as 1/jun/18.
The issue is replicated, regardless of person records.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot create secondary assignment and assign salary to respective employee.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document