User Cannot Login to P6 Professional via PVD
(Doc ID 2458845.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to access P6 Professional via PVD the following error occurs:
Unable to connect to database. Would you like to configure the database connection now?
Steps to Reproduce
- Connect to Primavera Virtual Desktop from the customer's cloud URL.
- Launch P6 Professional
- Provide username/password.
- Receive message Unable to connect to database. Would you like to configure the database connection now?
- User selects Yes, but is not able to provide the proper credentials.
- User repeats the login process multiple times with the same result.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document