Internal Application Failure: oracle.jbo.AttrSetValException: JBO-FND:::FND_VS_VAL_NOT_IN_LIST: Cost Organization Not In The List Of Values
(Doc ID 2459509.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer ran Create Cost Accounting Distributions for the first time in our test instance, and it completed with a warning and an error message.
Internal application failure: oracle.jbo.AttrSetValException: JBO-FND:::FND_VS_VAL_NOT_IN_LIST: Cost Organization XXXXXX is not in the list of values.
1. Run process Transfer Transactions from Inventory to Costing. Three miscellaneous inventory receipts are processed. Status at completion is Succeeded.
2. Navigate to Costing > Cost Accounting > Create Cost Accounting Distributions
3. Create and Launch Run Control
4. Go to Scheduled Processes to get results of the run. Status is Warning.
5. Navigate to Costing > Cost Accounting > Review Cost Accounting Processes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document