Unable To Modify The Component Rate For A Supplier Expense Using The Batch Batch_expprofupd.ksh
(Doc ID 2459891.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Component rate for a single supplier is not updated with batch
Steps to reproduce
- Create a supplier and add country and expense level components.
- Save and close the supplier
- Renter the supplier form in edit mode and navigate to actions -> expenses.
- Choose a profile type of Zone
- Under the rate updates container add in a new rate.
- Put in an effective date for tomorrow and new component rate. Leave item and order boxes unchecked.
- Run the batch_expprofupd.ksh
- Note: The component rate is not changed as the staging table has the supplier default indicator set to ‘N’.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document