Trending Charts Configured for the Dashboard Display the Message "No data to display."
(Doc ID 2461018.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Prime Cloud Service - Version 18.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trending charts configured for the dashboard display the message "No data to display."
Trending charts load data as expected.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Hover over the Dashboards icon in Prime and select Charts.
2. Click "Add".
3. From the Configure Chart page create a chart.
4. Enable Trending on Step 2.
5. Complete the trending chart configuration and save.
6. Navigate to the Dashboard and note the message for this chart.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document