Location Traits Upload Shown As Processed Successfully Even With Errors When Using Non ODS Format File
(Doc ID 2461624.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When uploading location trait creates or updates using a non-ODS file format/extension, the data loading status displays the process as "Processed Successfully" even with invalid data or errors.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Go to Tasks --> Foundation Data --> Upload Foundation Data. Upload Data screen is shown.
2. Select Template Type as "Foundation" and Template as "Location Traits"
3. Use the Source File Browse to select the file to upload. The file should be in non-ODS format. Example: Microsoft Excel format(.xlsx).
4. Click Upload button to upload spreadsheet.
5. Go to Tasks --> Foundation Data --> Review Status. Review Status screen is shown.
6. Look for the process for the just complete location trait upload. Notice that status is "Processed Successfully".
7. Go to Tasks --> Foundation Data --> Download Foundation Data. Upload Data screen is shown.
8. Select Template Type as "Foundation" and Template as "Location Traits".
9. Click Download button to download location traits in the system. Notice that the just uploaded trait is not in the spreadsheet.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document