OTM/GTM Transmission Via Web Service To ICS Is Not Appearing In ICS Monitor After P2T
(Doc ID 2462925.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Global Trade Management Cloud Service - Version 18 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OTM/GTM-ICS Web Services malfunctioning after P2T clone.
1. P2T clone happened.
2. Web service end point was updated to point to ICS test instance.
3. Message (transmission) was sent through this external system/web service, and the message posted to PROD instead of TEST ICS instance.
4. Then, the URL in the WSDL document was updated to point to test also.
5. New message/transmission was sent, and it still posted to production.
6. Navigated to the caches and cleared the caches.
7. Retested, and it still posted to production.
8. Created a new web service with the existing WSDL (remember the URL in the existing WSDL was already updated to test URL), and then pointed the existing external system to the new web service that was created.
9. Retested and finally data was posted to test site.
10. Changed the external system to point back to the existing web service again (like it was originally) and then data continued to be posted to test, as it should have in the first place.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document