Required UDA Free Form Assigned To Merch Hierarchy Causes New Item Creation To Fail
(Doc ID 2463747.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating a required free form text UDA for a Dept (or class or subclass) and then creating an item within that department, the item creation gets stuck on the UDA form with following error:
Error: A Value is required for TiUda Text
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Free Form UDA and on the UDA_DEFAULTS tab mark this as Yes for UDA Required.
2. Enter the item dialog and enter required fields on the item primary form.
3. Click More Actions -> UDAs.
4. In the new Free Form UDA that was just set up as required, put some text into this UDA.
5. Click on the Save and Close button.
6. Notice above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document