Standard Costs Roll Up Issue When the Valuation Unit is Defined at Cost Org level
(Doc ID 2464688.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Standard costs roll up issue for standard costing method . The valuation structure is Cost org-Inv Org.
Expecting that, roll up firstly consider the cost of item XYZ at Org B and use it to rollup ABC in Org B
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Product XYZ produced by Inventory org A is transferred to Inventory Org B .
2. Then Product XYZ is used by Inventory org B to produce product ABC.
3. Standard cost of product XYZ(based on cost rollup) in Inventory org A comes to 466 GBP per ton.
4. Standard cost of Product XYZ in Inventory org B is 530 GBP since Inventory org A wants to earn a profit of 64 GBP(530-466) each time whenever product is transferred from Inventory org A to B.
5. I have published standard cost as 530 GBP for product XYZ in Inventory org B.
6. Now when I do cost rollup system does not considers 530 GBP cost of product XYZ when it does roll up of Product ABC.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document