Error: Recalculate Putaway Failed
(Doc ID 2465887.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management Enterprise Edition Cloud Service - Version 9.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.0.0, Core Product Functionality
While doing directed putaway, based on LPN lock code which has been applied correctly and the correct putaway rule was used, the User was getting an error.
In case if move the qty to another LPN and apply the same lock code then it allows directed putaway with dir location
"Recalculate Putaway failed"
The issue was reproduced with the following steps:
1. User is receiving the LPN in Pallet(Palletize Upfront), Lock is applied (e.g. "DMG")
2. Doing directed Putaway, mostly it works fine. Able to do putaway to Reserve and Active
3. Pallet and LPN is free, brought back to receiving area, and is being used to receive for a different Shipment
4. Lock is applied on the LPN, by the user manually,
5. Directed putaway does not work now and throws the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document