The Date Data Element from the Detail Form Is Not Available When Configuring Auto Distribution in the Distribution Method Section of a Cash Flow
(Doc ID 2466312.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 9.7 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Base Commit BP Detail Form Data Elements are not available to include in an Auto-Distribution Cash Flow curve.
Detail Form data elements should be available.
The issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
- Navigate to Project/Shell > Cash Flow.
- Open a Cash Flow that is configured as Commitment Detail Level 'Base'.
- Go to Commit BP > "Curves" Tab and add a new Curve.
- Navigate to Forecast > General Tab > Cash Flow Granularity and select "By individual record (base commit and all changes separately)".
- Go to Distribution Method > Auto Distribution > Business process dates and default profile section > Details > For Contracts BP.
- Attempt to select "From Data Element".
- Note that the only Date Data Elements that can be selected are from the Base Commit (Contracts) BP upper form, and not from the Detail Form.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document