[E.ON Prod UI] Filter Not Executing And Causing Dataset Execute Error
(Doc ID 2466588.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle DataRaker Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : DataRaker v3 18.1.5, Data Audit
Filter not executing and causing dataset execute error
I am currently trying to create and use a filter that looks at meters that are on certain fact lists. When I only include 3 fact lists (all from the same calc) on the filter, the filter executes with no issues and produces results. The dataset also executes successfully. However, when I execute the filter with 9 fact lists (from 3 different calcs), the filter executes and does not show any meters when it should. Then, when I execute the dataset, I get the error
"Filter Error: No JSON object could be decoded".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Manage -> Analytics -> Filters.
2. Press "View" for the filter_lookup = DATASET_EXPORT, filter_id = 441.
3. Press "Execute Now" on the window that opens.
4. A new window will open up. Select Start Date and End Date to be "2018-Oct-04". Press "Ok". No meters will pop up.
5. Go to Manage -> Analytics -> Datasets.
6. Press "View" for the dataset_lookup = EXPORT_UC5_LEADS, dataset_id = 361.
7. Press "Execute Now" on the window that opens.
8. A new window will open up. Select Start Date and End Date to be "2018-Oct-04". Press "Ok". The error I've mentioned above will show up.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document