When A New Supplier Is Associated To A Pack, The Pack Inherits 0 Unit Cost In Item Supplier Country
(Doc ID 2467638.1)
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a new Supplier is associated to a Pack ,the Pack inherits 0 Unit Cost In Item Supplier Country instead of the sum of the unit cost values of the Component Items.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create and approve a style-level item (tran level 1), associated with at least one supplier. Assign a non-zero unit cost to the item-supplier-country record.
- Create and approve a SKU-level item (tran level 2) as a child of the style-level item. Copy the parent item’s supplier(s) to the child item, and assign a non-zero unit cost to the item-supplier-country record.
- Create and approve a non-sellable, orderable, inventoried complex buyer pack, with the SKU-level item from Step 2 as the component item in any quantity. Assign the same supplier as the component item to the pack.
- Add a new supplier/country to the component item, with a non-zero unit cost. Verify that the UNIT_COST in the ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY table is the correct value for this new item-supplier-country relationship.
- Using the XItem subscription API, publish an ‘xitemsupcre’ (XItemSupCtyDesc) message to RMS to assign this new supplier/country to the buyer pack item. Pass in the same supplier and country to the buyer pack as in step 4, and do not pass in a unit cost value (i.e. the unit cost value should be NULL).
Expected Result: The item-supplier-country record is created in ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY for the buyer pack/supplier/country, and the UNIT_COST value is populated as the sum of the unit cost values of the component items’ item-supplier-country record for this same supplier.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document