Cannot Choose Project Expenditure Organization from Another Business Unit when Issuing Material to Project
(Doc ID 2468474.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Project Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
See two Business Units (BUs): BU1 and BU2 were defined. When performing Miscellaneous Issue to Project and choose a Project and Expenditure Organization (Org), see users can only select Expenditure Org (the organization that holds inventory) belonging to BU1.
Expect to be able to choose Expenditure Org from other BU when issuing material.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to: Navigator
2. Navigate to: Inventory
3. Go to Task panel and Show Tasks: Inventory
4. Open Create Miscellaneous Transaction task
5. Select Organization
6. Choose Transaction Type: Project Issue.
7. Go to Actions > Add
8. Input Item, Subinventory, Account
9. Go to Details tab
10. Select Project Number, Expenditure type: INVENTORY
11. Try to select Expenditure Organization
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document