Error: "Multiple Errors Occurred While Processing Your Request 'Unknown Error as Occurred. (PRM-000000000)" During Excel Bulk Users Import in Oracle Primavera Cloud (OPC)
(Doc ID 2468798.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Primavera Cloud Service - Version 18.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During bulk Company users import from Global Admin via Excel Import Template multiple errors occur during Actions, Import from Excel, for example:
- Multiple errors occurred while processing your request. (PRM-000000036)
- Row 3 in Company&Offices Sheet rejected: An unknown error has occurred. (PRM-000000000)
- Row 3 in Users Sheet rejected: You must create a company before you add users. (PRM-006111014)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Global Admin
- Actions >> Download Import Template
- Open Import Template in Excel
- Update Company&Offices and Users tabs. Save
- Next, Actions >> Import from Excel....
- Error: "Company&Offices Sheet rejected..."
- Error: "An unknown error has occurred. (PRM-000000000)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document