Oracle Fusion Learning Cloud: Course Does Not Complete - Multiple Attempts
(Doc ID 2468825.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Learning Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.18.05.0 version, Learner Experience
Course Does Not Complete - Multiple Attempts
Our users are reporting issues with the course not completing automatically after a user is complete with the training.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Leaner has a course with 4 activities
2. Last screen prompts the user to click Save & Close
3. User clicks Save and Close but the training does not update.
4. Learning and clicks on Current Learning: We see a Resume button showing 1 Required Activity Remaining
8. User scrolls down and click Resume for Course #1, It opens up to the last activity with the “View” button
9. User clicks on View and it opens up to the last slide she was on and she clicks Save & Close again.
10. Then it brings her back to this page which has the “View” button again. User can click View again, and it’s a cycle between #5 and #6.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document