Feature To Track Service Level Agreement Metrics In Procurement Contract Deliverables
(Doc ID 2468842.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Procurement Contracts Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer SLA Process:
1. Customer authors SLA contract
2. Supplier needs to submit online/provide information to Customer on the agreed service levels. There should be reminders.
3. Customer will some time update on behalf of supplier
4. If the SLA value is less than agreed/threshold, then system should send notification to supplier asking for corrective actions. There should be reminders.
5. The corrective action would be reviewed by Customer and that period is closed.
6. All the process should be able to monitor and analyze/report."
Gap in system:
We do not have option to track the deliverable parameters. If these parameters are very low (below threshold), corrective action should be triggered. (this would be manually entered). The action on corrective action should be trackable.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document