Unit And Amount Variances Are Not Being Calculated At The Right Time After A Unit And Amount Count
(Doc ID 2470287.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unit and Amount variances are not being calculated at the right time after a unit and amount cycle count file is processed in RMS.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Schedule a unit and amount stock count in SIM for a future day (minimum +1 day from day the creation of schedule ws done). Verify that RMS is configured to automatically process unit and amount files (no waiting for a user to authorize variances).
2. Verify that STAKE_SKU_LOC explodes have been done during end of day RMS batch where VDATE = stocktake date - 1.
3. Wait until after RMS overnight batch completes where vdate = stocktake date. RMS snapshot for the stocktake date values should have occurred.
4. Complete the SIM physical inventory process. The SIM generated stock count file for RMS should be sent to cloud RMS before the start of the end of day batch where VDATE = Stocktake_Date + 1.
5. When the overnight batch process runs for VDATE = Stocktake_Date + 1, Notice:
RMS Cloud inducted the count file and applied the count data to STAKE_SKU_LOC, however it did not generate variance details, nor update stock on hands or the set STAKE_SKU_LOC.Processed = 'Y'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document