Discussion Email Link Does Not Redirect To the Discussion
(Doc ID 2470308.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Prime Cloud Service - Version 18.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When opening the generated URL from the email sent when a user is tagged in a Discussion, the user will receive the following errors when trying to access the page:
- Information, this page is not available in the current app
- Disconnected from server
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Prime Projects.
- Open a Project.
- Go to Schedule.
- Click on the Discussion bubble.
- Create a new discussion and tag a user.
- User will receive an email with a URL to 'View The Discussion'.
- URL will open in Prime and show the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document