OSN Search Using 'All Results' Not Working as Expected
(Doc ID 2471107.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Social Network Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 to 11.13.18.05.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Searching for items in all categories using "All Results" in Oracle Social Network (OSN) is not working unless explicitly selecting another filter, such as "Messages" or"Documents".
Steps which can be taken to observe the behavior:
- Open OSN in a browser: https://<HOST NAME>/osn/web/cList
- Search for any term, example: "training" which should exist in any sub category filter.
- No results found displayed, but expected to return at least one result since confirmed that it does indeed exist.
The "Show" filter has been automatically set to "All Results" but no results displayed
- Set the "Show" filter to "Messages" or "Documents" or where that artifact exists.
- Results are displayed, as expected.
- Set the "Messages" or "Documents" or where that artifact exists.
- One result displayed, as expected
- Set the "Show" filter back to "All Results"
- Same results as previous filter is still displayed
The "All Results" filter is not working as expected, it only shows the results of the previous search.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document