When the AES Filing Report is Run in eText Format, the Booking Number and Quantity are Missing
(Doc ID 2471364.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Global Trade Management Cloud Service - Version 18 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Report Additional Parameters are not working properly (glog.reports.useReportAddlParams)
When setting the property glog.reports.useReportAddlParams to TRUE in the Property Set , the results are as follows:
* When the AES Filing Report is run in eText Format, the Booking Number and Quantity are missing. This is the ISSUE, as Booking Number and Quantity are missing in eText format.
* When the AES Filing Report is run in XML Format, the Booking Number and Quantity are displayed.
Current work around is by switching the property glog.reports.useReportAddlParams back to FALSE, and the AES FILING output is fine.
Report Additional Parameters should be working properly and picking up the report additional properties when setting glog.reports.useReportAddlParams to TRUE.
STEPS TO RECREATE the issue:
1. Set the glog.reports.useReportAddlParams to TRUE in Property Set, where the Property Set ID = Custom. This is done in OTM.
2. Set the parameters in the AES_Filing_Report. This is done in Oracle Business Intelligence.
3. Create a Declaration that is eligible for AES filing. Be sure to choose the following:
Border Transport Mode = 'VESSEL-NO'
and Add a Booking Number
4. Run the AES Filing Report, via the following navigation:
Business Process Automation > Reporting > Report Manager
Click the RUN button to run the AES Filing Report
5. Give the Declaration ID as Input and change the Report Format to eText.
6. The report output in eText will show that the Booking Number and Quantity are missing. This is the ISSUE, as Booking Number and Quantity are missing in this eText format.
7. Now go back and run the AES Filing Report again for the same Declaration as created above. This time change the Report Format to XML.
8. The result shows that in the XML format, the Booking Number and Quantity are included in the output. Whereas, in the eText Format, the Booking Number and Quantity are missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document