Unable to Select a Resource Record on Report Resource Transactions UI
(Doc ID 2471530.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.18.05.0 version, Work Execution
Report Resource Transactions > Resource Lov > Search and select Resource
User clicks on the Resource LOV and performs a search. Search returns multiple records. User selects the 2nd record from search results and clicks ok.
However, system selects the 1st record from the search result instead of the selected record.
Also, note that when one record is selected, system highlights all records as if the Button (Ctrl+A) is pressed.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Work Execution
2. Report Resource Transactions
3. Enter Work Order Number and Op Sequence
4. Click on the + button to add a new record.
5. Click on the Resource LOV and search for Resources
6. From the search results click on a record 2 and see that all resources get selected.
7. Click ok.
8. See that the record 2 was clicked. Actual selected record in Record 1.
If the search results display 5 records and 1 record is selected, then only
that record should get selected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document