Unable To Delete The First Count Point Operation In Unreleased Work Orders
(Doc ID 2471560.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.18.05.0 version, Work Execution
User is unable to delete an Operation which has parallel resources.
If user makes the resources non-parallel, then user is able to delete the resources.
Quick glance on use case setup:
Work Order: WO500
Operation Sequence: 20
Operation 20 is a count point operation and has 4 parallel resources with the same Resource Sequence as 10.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1) Create a Work Definition with multiple Operations. One of the operations should have atleast 3 parallel resources.
2) Create the work order using the work definition created in step 1.
3) Work Order do not release the work order.
4) Now Click on Operations tab and select the operation with Parallel resources.
5) Click Delete, warning message appears and click ok.
6) Notice that Operation is not deleted.
Operation should get deleted without any issues.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document