Not Able To Yield Lot Controlled Item In Work Order With Quarantine Material Status Using Locators
(Doc ID 2471566.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.18.05.0 version, Work Execution
System allows users to complete Work Order with the Lot which has Lot status as 'Quarantine'.
'Quarantine' Material Status does not allow Product Completion.
Completion Subinventory however has a different lot status called 'Release' which allows WIP Product Completion.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1) Navigate Setup and Maintenance > Manage Material Statuses
2) Create new Material Status and Disallow the below transactions. All other transactions are allowed.
Work In Process Material Issue
Work In Process Product Completion
3) Update the Assembly Item attribute with the Default Lot status created in Step 2.
4) Create new work order and perform the completion.
5) Work Order allowed the Product Completion even when the default material status does not allow WIP Product Completion.
If a Material Status does not allow WIP Completion, then users should be unable to complete work order in the subinventory/lot/locator
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document