Java.Lang.NullPointerException When Editing a Price Change Group with Items Greater Than 100
(Doc ID 2472226.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Pricing Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Pricing Cloud Services 16.0.028.11,
Error occurs after creating a price change group using an item list with a large number of items and then coming back into edit that price change group.
Steps to reproduce:
1. create an RMS item list with > 100 items.
2. On Pricing create a price change group utilizing the above item list and choose a zone with multiple locations in this zone.
3. Approve the entire price change group.
4. Once approved, edit this price change group.
5. Click on the empty box next to the Conflicts label so that all items are selected.
6. Click on the pencil icon
7. Note, the java null pointer exception is displayed.
8. If a smaller subset of items is selected then this error will not occur.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document