FA: SCM: OM: Return Order Creation Fails With: The refund amount was not calculated.
(Doc ID 2472234.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An error is reported when adding an unreferenced return line to a sales order. The error is seen when the order is saved or repriced.
No price is shown when adding the line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Navigator -> Order Management
2. Click Create Order button
3. Populate Order Header Information
4. In the Order Lines section, click Actions, then Add Unreferenced Return Lines
5. Add one or more items with their return line type/reason, then click Add
6. The return line does not have a price
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document