Reverse Auto-Population Doesn't Occur As Expected With New User Interface Enabled
(Doc ID 2472354.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.8 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 18.8]
Primavera Unifier - Version 18.8 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Version 18.8
When attempting to create a Business Process (BP) record with the New User Interface Enabled, Data Element 1 is not reverse auto-populated (RAP) to the target Business Process Form when you select a Line Item in the Detail Form.
User expects that the reverse auto-population of the data element into the target Business Process will occur, with or without the New User Interface Enabled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier Environment
- Navigate to the Project/Shell where the issue has been replicated
- Enable the New User Interface
- Navigate to appropriate BP node > Open the Business Process where the issue has been replicated > Click on create to begin creating a new BP record > Click on the Detail Form tab
- Click on the Add button and use the BP Picker to choose the appropriate source record
- Note that there are data elements that are not reverse auto-populated to the target BP form when this is done
- Disable the New User Interface and perform steps 4 and 5 again.
- Note that the expected population of the target BP form data elements occurs as expected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document