Cannot Import Budgets Through FBDI Template: "You must enter costs and revenue amounts in all currencies"
(Doc ID 2472668.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Control Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Project Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Import, Project Budget, FBDI, Cost, Revenue, Financial Plan
- You are not able to create a budget through FBDI spreadsheet for PPM module.
- Burdening is not enabled.
- Raw Cost amounts were entered, submitted the Load File to Interface process, then Import Project Budgets.
- The process fails with the errors below:
1. You must enter either a project name or a project number.
2. You must enter costs and revenue amounts in all currencies because the the amounts exist in either project currency or project ledger currency.
3. You must enter either a cost amount, revenue amount or both cost and revenue amounts for this resource.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download template ProjectBudgetsImportTemplate.xlsm from the latest documentation corresponding to your release number.
2. Populate template ProjectBudgetsImportTemplate.xlsm with data for Project Number, Financial Plan Type and Raw Cost Amounts.
3. Generate CSV file , then submit Load Interface File for Import.
4. Submit Import Project budget process.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document