Draft Icon E2B generates ICSR Validation Report though Draft Link successfully opens ICSR Viewer
(Doc ID 2473106.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Cloud Service - Version 8.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Clicking Draft Icon on icon bar of Case Form generates ICSR Validation Report in spite of that clicking Draft Link opens ICSR Viewer successfully.
The Agency to which the report is scheduled on Case Form >> Regulatory Reports is the same as the set Agency of default for Draft Icon on Argus Console.
(Argus Console >> System Configuration >> System Management (Common Profile Switches) >> Common Profile >> Argus J >> Default name of Regulatory Agency for Draft Expedited PMDA Reports
Agency the E2B report is scheduled for on Case Form >> Regulatory Reports)
DLP is not enabled.
Argus Console >> System Configuration >> System Management (Common Profile Switches) >> Common Profile >> Case Form Configuration >> Modify Data Lock Point >> [Enable Data Lock Point] check-box = Unchecked.
Steps to Repeat:
1. On Argus Console, confirm DLP is disabled and right default Agency for PMDA is set.
2. Create a new case and enter data for ICSR R3 for PMDA.
3. Click Draft Icon on icon bar and select E2B.
ICSR Validation Report opens.
4. On Case Form >> Regulatory Reports, schedule ICSR R3 for PMDA for the same Agency as the default Agency on Argus Console.
5. Click Draft Link of the scheduled report.
ICSR Viewer opens.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document