PJO: Budgetary Control Validation Against Top-Resource If Control Level Is Absolute Or Advisory And Resource Exists In Central PRBS But Does Not Exist In Baselined Budget Version
(Doc ID 2473612.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Control Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Create a PRBS with 'Allow resource changes at project level' option selected. Attach all the expenditure types to this PRBS as resources.
2. Next, create a project with budget created at task level resource (expenditure Type) and enable it for budgetary control as well.
3. Keep the Budgetary control as absolute at Project & Top resource.
4. Create a budget line and select the expenditure type as 'A'.
5. After that, baseline the budget for this Project and see that three control budgets are created.
6. Now, create cost for another expenditure type 'B' which is present in the PRBS but not in the baselined budget.
See that the transaction fails budgetary control validation for top resource (successful for Project and Track levels as funds are available)
Question - Why the transaction fails budgetary control validation when budget is at expenditure type A and cost is entered with expenditure type B, with 'Absolute (or Advisory)' budgetary control for project & top resource? (when both A & B are in central PRBS)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document