Unable to Import Cash Flow Setup and Distribution Using a CSV Template
(Doc ID 2473663.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 17.12]
Primavera Unifier - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 17.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to import a Cash Flow setup or distribution, the data in the CSV does not update properly.
Importing a cash flow setup or distribution should update the data in the CSV.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to the location where the cash flow setup or distribution is to be imported.
- Click Export and open the file.
- Distribute the values and save the file.
- In Unifier, click Import > Curve Distribution.
- Select the file and click Open.
- Observe the reported behavior.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document