Is There An API To Update 'Mark For QC' Flag In IB Shipment Details?
(Doc ID 2474280.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management Enterprise Edition Cloud Service - Version 8.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
API to update 'Mark for QC' flag in IB Shipment Details
The requirement is to update the IB Shipment details imported from a source system into WMS, to be automatically 'Mark for QC' flag to be checked.
Currently, users had to open each and every IB shipment line detail and check 'Mark for QC', Marking QC manually on each shipment is a manual process when there are more then 5 items on a IB shipment
Question 2: Business process requirement:
There are many Purchase Orders with multiple items on the PO. The items on the PO would be received the following way:
1. Items on the PO which are critical and testing required need to be suggested putaway to a Quarantine Location upon RF Receiving, Capturing the batch number and other delivery inspection details in the RF.
2. Items on the PO which are critical and testing not required need to be suggested putaway to Reserve Location upon RF Receiving, Capturing the batch number and other delivery inspection attributes
3. Items on the PO which are not critical should be directly putaway into the Reserve Location without any capturing of attributes on the RF.
The Item Attributes Critical, Testing Required, Inspection Required would be stored in Item Attributes in WMS
Is there a way to do this automatically?
Note-business don't want to create three different RF tasks for 3 types mentioned as there would be manual intervention and warehouse staff needs to decide manually which tasks need to select
Question 3: The Requirement is before even putaway or receiving, there is a need to mark the items marked for QC while creating IB Shipment. Then only the QC process would get triggered.
There are 100 Items on a PO, 20 are critical 40 are noncritical and 40 are Inspection required
How to mark IBLPN's marked for QC in the case mentioned in order to trigger the QC Process?
One attempt was to create an IB Shipment Type(PAT, INSPECTION) with 100% QC and Non-Critical(0% QC)and always manually select PAT, INSPECTION and Non-Critical.
This is not a feasible option due to the chance of manual data entry errors.
The requirement is
1. How to ensure that only one IB shipment is created instead of creating 3 IB Shipments as per the criticality of the items and mark QC required flag yes for the critical and inspection items so that the proper receiving process gets triggered?
2. Is there a way to default the IB Shipment type always to Critical?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document