Allocation UOM Not Allocating Multi-SKU LPNs.
(Doc ID 2475073.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management Enterprise Edition Cloud Service - Version 9.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receive information message "LPN Cannot be allocated in full against order" when attempting to allocate UOM.
LPN should be allocated in full.
1. Logon to WMS environment.
2. Create one item and create shipment for the item and receive it in the inventory
3. Create a order for the total on hand quantity available for the item
4. Create one wave template and allocate the order quantity.
5. Check total quantity allocated or not.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document