Manage Pending Transactions Does Not Allow Quantity Correction for Serial Based Transactions
(Doc ID 2475190.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Inventory Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manage Pending Transactions form does not allow correct quantity
When trying to correct a transaction in the Manage Pending transaction form,
it will not allow to enter -1 or 1, but will pop up the following errors.
User is unable to correct the error (add the serial number)
On using the quantity -1
Error: The number is too low.
The number must be greater than equal to 0.
On changing the quantity to 1
Error: The value provided for the Serial
Number Quantity attribute is invalid
because the quantity must be a negative
The value provided for Serial Number Quantity
attribute is invalid because quantity must be a
negative number. (INV-2415065)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Inventory Management > Task List > Manage Pending Transactions
2. Select the inventory organization as ORG1
3. Shows that there is one 'Account Alias' Issue in error.
4. Click on count 1
5. The transaction ID 3314 can be seen.
6. Open the transaction and click on quantity it shows the first error.
7. Change to 1 it shows the second error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document