BP Picker Is Not Returning Business Process Records With the New User Interface Enabled
(Doc ID 2475711.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.8 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 18.8]
Primavera Unifier - Version 18.8 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new business Process (BP) record using the Classic View, the BP Picker in the upper form can be used to perform a "Find" operation to find the required BP record. However when the New UI is enabled and the user attempts to perform a Search for the appropriate BP record, no search results are returned.
The BP Picker Search function should be returning this same result in both New and Classic interfaces.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment and ensure that the New UI is enabled.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell where the issue has been replicated > BP Node
- Open the Business Process record in question and click +Create.
- Click Select: in the BP Picker field and view a large number of BP Records.
- Click Search; in the desired filter field enter the search value and Click "Apply".
- Observe that the BP Record list does not update to display only records with that search criteria, regardless of the filter field being used.
- Close the record without saving it.
- Disable New UI.
- Click +Create, then in the Upper Form click on BP Picker, click "Select" in the BP Picker field
- Click Find: and enter search criteria; the relevant record(s) is/are displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document